Autumn Consulting lives and breathes the mission and values of our clients. We attended the Goodwill Dazzle ’em Conference – a conference hosted by our client, Goodwill of North Central Wisconsin, to showcase their effective business practices to other Goodwill’s across the nation and how they “put people first…all people”. During one of the key breakouts called “Connecting People with Culture” the Goodwill team highlighted Autumn Consulting’s contribution in leading and implementing several web sites such as the Goodwill NCW, Good Work, Outlet Store, and FISC websites.
Goodwill NCW is an organization that, through its effective strategy and practice has increased the retention rate of its leaders from 60% to between 80-90% and has increased its success tenfold. Here are three takeaways that can be applied and implemented into any business’ strategy:
- Effectively communicate to team members how their jobs fit in and directly contribute to the overall mission of the organization or business
- Find creative ways to share your organization’s values with your team members – Goodwill is using videos and symbols!
- Engage team members and create a culture through technology
Here is a video Goodwill is currently using to communicate their values to their team members.
Autumn Consulting has worked with Goodwill NCW on various web projects to help engage qualified prospects and continue to grow their organization on the web. Here are a few recent projects that have contributed to Goodwill’s success:
- First multilingual website for new Goodwill Outlet Store
- Re-branding and Re-design of Goodwill Jobs website
- Expanded social media marketing strategy
Are you ready to start your journey to more effective web and social media practices through the help of a company that lives and breathes your mission and values? Engage your customers and clarify messaging to attract prospects with Autumn Consulting. Whether you’re in Green Bay, Milwaukee, Chicago, or anywhere across the country, our team will help you get started. Contact us today!