What’s the best way to write a heading on my web site or email subject line?
Answer: eMarketing and web marketing use many of the same writing strategies as professional journalists.
Write your web site headline or email marketing subject line in 50 characters or less, including spacing and special characters. And don’t forget to add some punch to your script.
Here are a few examples to help whet your whistle:
- Think engaging customers is about you? Think again.
- Social media: Your customer-awareness booster
- Web marketing: It’s what makes the web go ‘round
- Who better at qualifying your prospects than YOU?
- Search Engine Marketing: Close to home
- Engaging customers: The good, bad & best examples
For more helpful eMarketing tips for Milwaukee businesses or organizations, visit the Autumn Consulting blog, and leave a comment while you’re there.