Even if you’re not a social media master, using tools like Twitter, Facebook and Linked In can have a powerful impact on your business. Here’s your Autumn Consulting cheat-sheet for navigating the social networking landscape.
Social media marketing perks include:
• Connecting you with the right people.
• Helping you observe important conversations about industry news/trends.
• Getting you in a prime spot to listen and learn from your audience.
Ways to get noticed on Twitter:
• Reach out, search for and follow your audience!
• Retweet notable thoughts/ideas by others.
• Send direct messages thoughtfully.
• Engage with people who have shared interests with you/your brand.
• Make your profile worth searching through with engaging descriptions about interests/services/specialties.
• Solicit ideas and opinions from your followers/prospects.
• Share company news.
Best marketing messages are:
Worst web marketing approaches are:
• Too broad.
• Too specific.
In the end, web marketing and social media marketing go hand-in-hand. And if executed effectively, can mean more bang for your social networking buck.