Most of us know the popular phrases from the 60s “Make Love, Not War” – an anthem that defined a generation and set a new cultural standard.
Heavily influenced by COVID, which forced companies around the world to fast track their digital transformation, transportation and logistics sales and marketing professionals know it’s essential to have Google love your website. Unfortunately, when it comes to the world of Google, its algorithms and search rankings, almost no one knows the right way to “make Google love you.”
So, join us at the TMSA’s RISE ‘21 Conference for the first-ever, Make Google Love You event. Learn the intricacies of how to “court” and “win the heart” of Google through:
- Identifying and researching keywords
- Integrating algorithms into copy editing
- Working hands-on in WordPress and Hubspot
- Creating a strategy for use of landing pages and micro-sites
- Building dynamic paid ad campaigns that generate real leads
Led by Nathan Misirian, President of Autumn Consulting and esteemed TMSA Affiliate Member, he will lead a hands-on, four hour practical workshop with Live Q&A on:
- Fundamentals of organic search marketing for your website and blog
- Reading and understanding Google Analytics
- Designing and implementing Google Paid Ads
To register, visit the TMSA website and select the best conference ticket option.