For a small business, we know that creating a quality product that people want is only half the battle. The other half is sharing its value with others and, in this day and age, the web is your most effective communication tool. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for business is an industry all its own and some business owners can be intimidated to even try to figure it out – that is why Autumn’s goal is to simplify the process for our clients.
We’ve performed B2B marketing services in the Milwaukee and Chicago areas for over a decade and, in that time, we’ve identified ways to make our work go further. This allows our client’s to see more results, in the end.
Google is Your Business’ SEO Toolbox
Google, the most popular search engine worldwide, can and should be used to your business’ advantage to engage customers and attract prospects to your website. You can ensure that your business will receive the most exposure on the internet through the use of effective SEO and regular supply of fresh content on your website and social media pages.
Steps to Developing SEO for Business
For B2B full service marketing firms like Autumn, search engine optimization is the process of increasing the visibility of a website by understanding and taking advantage of the algorithm the engine uses to do it’s “searching.” Search engines decide your business’ relevance to a person’s search through your business website keywords.
- Choose keywords that best describe your products or services and will help people find your business in their online search
- Purposefully use these SEO keywords throughout your website content, use hyperlinks, and share your updates across all your social media platforms.
- Track the success of your keywords by doing periodic Google searches and reviewing your web traffic statistics
- Refresh your web content regularly to make sure your content remains relevant to Google users
Your Business’ SEO Strategy
SEO is an industry all its own and there are many tools out there to help you find the right keywords, track the performance of those keywords over time. Autumn can help you develop a strategic plan that compliments your business goals. We can:
- Make a Plan. We can research optimal SEO key words and phrases, then work with you to brainstorm marketing activities that re-inforce this language to your audience.
- Keep it Current. Trends change quickly. You can spend your energy keeping your products and service relevant in the industry and we’ll help connect your efforts with your audience.
- Follow Through. Implement your plan – not just for now, but for whatever frequency you want.
Contact us today to learn more about Autumn Consulting and Nathan Misirian. Let’s get started on perfecting your web content and SEO keywords today!